Rhapsidion Snow should prove too good

Padmanabhan trained Rhapsidion Snow who has been an outstanding performer over seven furlongs, should give a bold show in the Gr 2 B T C Anniversary Cup, the star event of Saturday’s races. The speedy daughter of Placerville had won this event last year in brilliant fashion. The six-year old mare has recovered wonderfully from a setback as evidenced by her brilliant mock race last week. As such, she should be able to sweep the others of their feet with yet another front-running effort.

Red Renegade, who ran behind Captivating in his only run before a setback kept him out of action, has since been gelded. He has shown class and should strike right away though there is great deal of hype on Alviano and Star Bright.

Sun Classique and Caprioska also appeal as decent betting propositions. Forest Flair can lose to Celestial Way not because of the weight that he is conceding but because of the extended trip of seven furlongs which may blunt his sharpness.

Comments

  1. Dear Mr Sharan Kumar,
    I must applaud you for your undisputed to the tee prediction on most of the occasion.And the most impressive and convincing are your picks on Padmanabhan's horses which I have been honestly following ever since you started this blog.Bravo!!! to your intellect and understanding of the sport which is so vast and fast.I am a pro horse lover and I have been into this so called betting for over a decade.Your flawless job must have credited funds to many otherwise losing battle punters.
    Mr Kumar,I have not been a big and smooth winner and I come from a very humble background.However,my spirits are high and I live in the ray from the asure sky that one day I will own a horse of my own.It is my dream that I see when I am awake.I really need modulated guidance and support from a realiable souracethat can truly aid me in attaining my dream which if fulfilled will be an ode to absolute testimony.May I have the pleasure of direct corresponce with you.If whatever I have tried to express deem fits your humane touch,please write to me on rukshad777@gmail.com.....As they say "one cannot be always a hero,but one can always be a human".With gratitude and cheers for the wonderful and challenging task that you are doing...Cheers GOD Bless...Rukshad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sharan Kumar
    greetings, is it possible to post your seletions little earlier at least 1.1/2 hr earlier start to the first race.since all will be on journey to race course by that time.Take it easy buddy
    love
    easwaran
    bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The enduring charm of the Bangalore Derby

Villoo Poonawalla’s death leaves a void in racing

Rajan Bala, one of a rare kind